Types Of Swimwears
Swimwear is very important for beach season. It can flatter your body type. At the other extreme, it can spoil your look. You can also complete your swimwear with the sandals you find here. Now, let us see the main swimsuit styles.
For our purpose, all the swimming suits can be divided into three large groups:
- Two-piece (the top and bottom sections are separated);
- One-piece (the top and bottom sections are linked together);
- Monokini (the top and bottom sections are linked with a thin strap).
Bra top styles:
- Bandeau. This top leaves your shoulders and neck uncovered. It is elastic enough, so you do not need a fastener.
- Halter. The top is fastened with two straps. The top can have one wide strap that links the cups.
- Tank top. It is a cropped top with wide strings. It also includes a standard top with two shoulder-straps.
Bottom type styles:
- Bikini. The bottom uncovers a significant part of the thigh.
- Microkini. It includes strings, thongs and briefs. Such bottoms provide very little coverage.
- Slip bottom. A modest option that covers body like ordinary slips.
- Shorts. A stylish option that is suitable for both young girls and older women.
- Swim-dress. This is a bottom with a skirt.
- Bikini. Bikini bottoms go with bandeau or halter tops (with very thin straps).
- Bandini. Swimsuit transformation with a bandeau top. Shoulders are uncovered, but the torso is covered.
- Tankini. This is a new look of a tank top. The top is long and it can extend downward to the bottom.
Maillot. The swimsuit with a round or V-shaped neckline. The front part of the torso is covered, while the back is uncovered.
- Plandzh. It has a deep neckline and maximum coverage of a backside.
High-neck. It covers the major part of the torso. Front and back parts of the body are covered and a decollete extends to the neck.
Burkini. It covers almost the whole body. This swimsuit is used by Muslim women, who are not allowed to expose their body.
Choose any swimsuit by preference. Create your stylish look and stay beautiful!
What do the Ballet Shoes Match with?
Ballet shoes are incredibly comfortable women’s shoes without a heel, which you can use for everyday wearing or put on for some events as well. This kind of shoes has a wide range of shapes, variety of decoration elements and materials. Each fashionista can choose a pair of trendy and stylish models and find reviews of women’s ballet flats.
Who can wear ballet shoes?
In spite of their convenience and universalism, this kind of shoes doesn’t fit everybody. If you want to look good, you should consider your constitution. Ballet shoes aren’t the best variant for people with a plump build and short legs. However, there are some tricks that help to correct your appearance, such as long skirt and appropriate accessories.
What do the ballet shoes match with?
Ballet flats are the multipurpose kind of shoes, which perfectly suits for work, walking, and even for festive events. However, there are lots of models that make women wonder how to prevent from mixing different styles. So what should you match the ballet shoes with?
You can match them with plain black or colored ballet shoes that are matching with your bag’s color. Going for an evening walk, you may complete your look with jeans t-shirt or bomber.
If the jeans are decorated with some prints, there should be classic ballet shoes without any prints or accessories. One-colored jeans match well with bright ballet shoes decorated with rhinestones. To complete your look use an appropriate bag, belt or neckerchief.
You may wear ballet shoes with shorts, matching them with a bag, t-shirt or belt. You may also complete this look with an asymmetrical tunic.
Leggings or skinny jeans
If you have a slim body, you absolutely may choose this variant. Put on a long white t-shirt or tunic as a top.
If you want to create a romantic look you can match ballet shoes with a long dress.
The simple skirt is an appropriate item for women’s ballet flats especially when they match with the bag.
We do not recommend putting these shoes on with straight dresses, middle length skirts or too long pants.
We hope our tips will be useful for you. Have a good shopping!